Contamination removal bar (clay bar) 150g
4 in stock
Remove bonded contamination from paint surfaces that can’t be removed by normal washing. Tar spots, fall out, bonded traffic film and tree sap. As the bar glides over the paint surface bonded contaminates stick to the bar and are gently removed from the paint work. If your paint work feels rough after washing, try a contamination removal bar and feel the difference.
Quickly and effectively remove contamination.
Use this bar with Bike Spray wax(use as a lube) followed by Bike Polish for showroom results.
Directions of use.
1. Split the bar in half (retain half in packaging).
2. Knead the bar in your hands to warm it up.
3. Flatten bar into a disk shape.
4. Spray Bike spray wax on a square foot of the vehicle at a time.
5. Glide the bar back and forth across the well lubricated surface. If bar sticks, apply more bike spray wax.
6. Inspect the bar for contamination.
7. Knead the bar and fold it inwards to create a clean surface.
8. Repeat on another square foot until the vehicle is complete.
Apply Bike polish after.